Machine Learning Zoomcamp Update: Wednesday, 8 September 2021
Date: 8 September 2021
Today, I completed the Sessions 1.4, and 1.5.
Session 1.4 - CRISP-DM
This session gave an introduction to CRISP-DM.
- CRISP-DM stands for Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining.
- CRISP-DM is a ML process used in industry for developing end-to-end Machine Learing systems.
- Start simple -> Learn from feedback -> Improve
Session 1.5 - Model Selection Process
This session explains how we can choose which ML model is best for our application.
- Divide the dataset into Training, Validation and Test sets.
- Use Training and Validation sets for model selection, then re-train the model after combining training and validation sets and then confirm that the selected model works using the test set.
Estimated Time Taken: 50 minutes